Custom Search

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Deepest Apologies

I have been very busy lately and was not able to focus on writing for my blog. During my earlier post, I promised to provide hints on how to detect and avoid scammers who use the internet as their medium. My deepest apologies to my readers, but I have to cancel that for a while and focus with my work for now. But I will be posting that soon.

On the other hand, since I was once a victim of scammers I decided to create a free blogger blog to post some of my written contents. Most of the articles are from clients who did not pay me for the job and some are articles I wrote to occupy some idle hours. You can check it at joshpersonal.blogspot.com. I hope you enjoy reading some of the articles I wrote which have gone through advance proofreading.

Anyways, enjoy blogging and keep me posted on what’s new. For my old time visitors, I hope you are going to support my new blog as what you did with this. I also have another blog, but this one is hosted through my own web hosting account. It is a travel niche that plainly covers wonderful tourist destinations. You can access the site or better yet join the forum at http://widetravelers.com, and help keep the community alive. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.